Overview: Seminole Ridge High School’s IT Academy is divided into TWO areas. choose from.
- Microsoft IT – technical computer software & hardware systems, networking essentials, cybersecurity, programming, and coding.
Requirements: 2.5 GPA, Students must complete an academy application. Students must be in the Seminole Ridge attendance zone or be assigned to this school through another choice program.
The student’s academy course is taken as an elective course in addition to the required core curriculum.
- Microsoft IT
- 9th grade – Computer Fundamentals
- 10th grade – Web Technologies
- 11th grade – IT Systems & Applications
- 12th grade – Cyber-security Fundamentals